The Cimetrix EDA Equipment Client Connection Emulator
ECCE™ Plus, the Cimetrix Equipment Client Connection Emulator, is the latest version of a fully functional Equipment Data Acquisition (EDA) client that OEMs and fabs can use to confirm EDA/Interface A implementations. As an EDA client, ECCE Plus can communicate with equipment that complies with the SEMI Interface A standards E125, E132 and E134. ECCE Plus supports both EDA Freeze Version I (1105) and Freeze Version II (0710).
The diagram below shows how ECCE Plus is used as an EDA client.
Originally developed in cooperation with SEMATECH and offered for free to the industry for over eight years, ECCE Plus is now a fully supported Cimetrix software product available for purchase. ECCE Plus is also included with the purchase of certain Cimetrix products. Previous versions of ECCE, known as ECCE Version 1 and Version 2, are no longer available from Cimetrix. If you would like more information about ECCE Plus, please visit ECCE Plus Information Request or contact Cimetrix sales.
- .NET 3.5 SP1
Note this Microsoft supplied software package may require installation on some platforms.
- Hard Drive Space: 100 MB
- 2GB RAM
- 2GHz Dual Core CPU
- Protocols: TCP/IP
- View an EDA Connectivity Test
- View the ECCE Troubleshooting Guide
- View 10 in-depth videos on EDA/Interface A
- Download the white paper on the SEMI EDA/Interface A Standards
- Download the presentation EDA Overview: Characteristics, Benefits, and Applications
- Download the presentation Data Fusion at the Source: Standards and Technologies for Seamless Sensor Integration
- Download the presentation Factory Systems Architectures for EDA
- Download the presentation The Power of E164: EDA Common Metadata
- Download the presentation Semiconductor Manufacturing IoTfM Case Study
- Download the presentation Lot Completion Estimation Using Self-Configuring Equipment Model-based Applications
- View the presentation Equipment Data-Driven Continuous Improvement for 200mm Fabs
- View the complete list of Cimetrix's SEMI EDA software products and tools
- Ask an Expert About EDA
- Schedule a consultation to discuss your EDA/Interface A Solution