SEMI EDA/Interface A Software Products and Tools
|Product||EDA/Interface A Standards||Description|
||Software development kit for equipment suppliers to implement Equipment Data Acquisition (EDA) such as the SEMI Interface A standards and local historical databases that follow the TDI (Tool Data Interface) guidelines.
Provides a high speed data collection framework and a complete set of equipment modeling design and deployment tools.
May also be used directly by Integrated Device Manufacturers with existing equipment SECS/GEM interfaces to generate data collection reports without consuming the SECS/GEM interface.
Visit the CIMPortal Plus Resources page.
||Software library for applications to implement the client-side of the Equipment Data Acquisition (EDA) SEMI standards also known as Interface A.
High performance .NET assembly provides a version-independent abstraction layer and implements the client-side web service. EDAConnect also includes .NET forms to simplify GUI development in EDA client applications.
Visit the EDAConnect Resources page.
||Orginally developed with SEMATECH as the official Equipment Data Acquisition (EDA) reference client for validating a web server that implements the SEMI EDA/Interface A standards. Cimetrix continued to invest in the extension and development of this emulator to provide a solution for both Freeze Version I (1105) and Freeze Version II (0710).|
- Download the white paper on the SEMI EDA/Interface A Standards
- Download the presentation Interface A Overview: Characteristics, Benefits, and Applications
- Read the blog posts relevant to the EDA/Interface A standards
- Download the presentation Data Fusion at the Source: Standards and Technologies for Seamless Sensor Integration
- Download the presentation Factory Systems Architectures for EDA
- Download the presentation The Power of E164: EDA Common Metadata
- Download the presentation Semiconductor Manufacturing IoTfM Case Study
- Ask an Expert About EDA
- Schedule a consultation to discuss your EDA/Interface A Solution