Software to Implement GEM300 Connectivity Standards
Semiconductor factories require 300mm equipment — and some 200mm equipment — to comply with the SEMI GEM300 communication standards, as well as fab specific scenarios. The Cimetrix CIM300™ toolkit provides all of the functionality necessary to implement those standards.
CIM300 empowers equipment suppliers to implement GEM300 and SECS/GEM standards-compliant interfaces with the minimum amount of time and cost. The CIM300 toolkit offers:
- Complex manufacturing scenarios are simplified into a few intelligent API calls
- Dynamic configuration makes it easier to support entire equipment families
- Interdependencies between GEM300 standards are handled automatically
- Cimetrix CIMConnect™ toolkit is included for implementation of SEMI SECS/GEM standards E4, E5, E30, and E37
- Software to test the completed application is included with the CIM300 SDK
CIM300 can be added to an exisiting equipment control application and is included with the Cimetrix CIMControlFramework (CCF) SDK.
The distributed CIM300 architecture provides fully thread-safe interfaces, which use a separate package for each standard. Multiple threads can access the same interfaces simultaneously-making it easy to implement concurrent process jobs, multiple load ports, and multiple process chambers.
CIM300 provides simple monitoring and control through API functions and callbacks that query 300mm state machines to notify the application whenever the state changes.
Cimetrix Project Support
When you use a Cimetrix product, our goal is to allow you to control your own destiny. You get our dedicated, passionate support throughout the entire development process. We recommend product training to get your team up to speed quickly. If needed, we also have engineering personnel to work with you on project planning, engineering design, and initial deployment.
Supported Industry Standards
- SEMI E4 SECS-I (Serial protocol)
- SEMI E5 SECS-II
- SEMI E30 GEM
- SEMI E37 HSMS-SS (Ethernet protocol)
- SEMI E39 Object Services
- SEMI E40 Process Job
- SEMI E87 Carrier Management
- SEMI E90 Substrate Tracking
- SEMI E94 Control Job
- SEMI E116 Equipment Performance Tracking
- SEMI E148 Time Synchronization and Definition
- SEMI E157 Module Process Tracking