Skills to Support Controlling Your Destiny
Cimetrix training courses are based upon our years of experience developing products that companies use to implement SEMI-compliant connectivity, as well as supporting customers through the design, installation, and acceptance testing process. We offer training in software development, SEMI standards and how to implement them, equipment control software, and procedures for achieving system acceptance at a semiconductor wafer fabrication facility.
Brian gave us very good training and support. And I wish to add that we also appreciated him very much personally.
We hold training classes at our Salt Lake City headquarters or at our customers’ sites. We provide training to only one customer at a time so that we can focus the material on each customer’s specific requirements, development processes, and design strategies. The courses consist of lectures and hands-on lab work to reinforce the training, and in many cases we demonstrate how teams can work together to accelerate new product development.
Below is a list of classes we offer, and we can customize the content to your specific needs.
- Developing SEMI standards-compliant interfaces
- SECS/GEM interface using CIMConnect™
- GEM300 interface using CIM300™
- EDA/Interface A connection using CIMPortal™ Plus
- PV2 interface with CIMConnect
- Upgrading to Cimetrix CIMPortal Plus and Preparing for GLOBALFOUNDRIES Acceptance
- Equipment Control Solutions
- Cimetrix CIMControlFramework™ for Equipment Control Architects and Engineers
- Advanced Equipment Control Scheduling
- Device Driver Development
If you believe the type of programs Cimetrix offers can fit your company’s training requirements, contact us and we will get back to you to discuss your specific needs.