Building a Long-Term Relationship
We understand the pressures faced in getting new equipment to market and adapting it to your different customer needs. Our Support and Consulting offerings are tuned to meet this need. We look towards building long-term relationships with our customers based upon these six Key Cimetrix Commitments.
- Cimetrix will remain at the forefront of SEMI factory connectivity standards so you don't have to. We are not simply reading about standards and attending SEMI meetings; we are leading the efforts to evolve the standards that support the industry's requirements.
- As the industry evolves and industry standards and practices advance, we will continue to enhance our existing products and develop new products to support your company's needs and help you develop robust solutions that meet the challenging requirements of your customers.
- We know your customers are demanding, have differing specifications, and want to see results quickly. Our commitment to you is to make every effort to put you in position to meet those demands efficiently without being held hostage by a vendor. We call this controlling your destiny.
- Our Quality Customer Support team lives by the culture of "Passionate Support" and prides itself on delivering the best service in the industry. Dedicated to our customers' success, our team is comprised of skilled software engineers focused on helping companies develop and deploy factory connectivity and equipment control solutions.
- We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of IP (intellectual property); ours, yours and your customers. Our products are designed so that you decide what to expose to your customers, your FSEs, or whomever. We have unique ideas on solving problems without exposing IP.
- We are successful when you are successful. We are a software products company focused on earning runtime licenses when you ship systems. We are not in this business to build service revenue, but instead want to see you ship equipment. We make money when you make money.
Let's get started. Along with our industry-leading products, Cimetrix offers several ways to begin using our products. We offer training classes to get engineering teams up to speed quickly, and we have customizable onsite Starter Programs that deliver training while initiating the development program. We can also mentor your team as the project continues, letting them lever our company's experience to resolve problems and overcome obstacles as they arise.
In summary, you decide the level of support you need. We are not suggesting turnkey engineering projects, because we believe they do not put you in position to control your own destiny. However, if you believe you need a turnkey solution, let's talk about our partnerships with Cimetrix systems integrators.
Quality Customer Support
Our Quality Customer Support Team embraces the Cimetrix commitment to providing outstanding support. Standard Support contracts provide access to new software releases, patches, technical information, and assistance with Cimetrix products and applicable SEMI standards. Custom support contracts are also available that include 24x7 and on-site assistance as needed. The first year of support is included with your SDK purchase.
Once you try Cimetrix Customer Support, you will see why we have so many satisfied customers. Ask us a challenging question at Support Information Request and see how we respond.
Cimetrix engineers have over 15 years experience helping companies develop new equipment for the semiconductor and related industries. We can provide guidance on such diverse topics as system architecture, remote diagnostics, connectivity, SEMI standards, equipment control, and Agile software development. Or we can simply augment your staff. We support design projects from the initial design process all the way through the system acceptance tests. If you need help, we are there. Our preferred starting point is a collaborative effort we call a Starter Kit or, if requirements are unknown, a short pilot project.
Our objective is to put you in position to work effectively with your demanding customers.
If you would prefer integration assistance local to your team, we have a network of worldwide system integrators trained in Cimetrix products that meet your current and ongoing needs. If you currently have a systems partner you trust and want to work with, we can train their personnel on Cimetrix products and get them up to speed quickly.
Tell us what you need to get started.