Working at Cimetrix
Cimetrix is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We design and develop software solutions for the semiconductor, photovoltaic, and related electronics industries. Cimetrix values team work, quality, and integrity in our employees. In addition to company-sponsored events and competitions, including annual Chili & Soup Cook-offs, team members also enjoy a competitive benefits package. To learn more about out culture, check out some blog postings written by our team on "Working at Cimetrix."
Read one employee's "Reasons to Work for Cimetrix."
Located in Salt Lake City, Utah
REPORTS TO: EVP Sales and Marketing
- Provide administrative support to sales and marketing teams
- Key driver for the CRM program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become the inside power user of our new CRM system to benefit the Sales team
- Maintain client data integrity, including client name changes and transitions, distributor relationships, pricing for domestic and international clients and custom data
- Work with sales team to ensure proposals move through the sales cycle from initiation to close
- Assist the Tech Ops team to transition a manual proposal process into a fully integrated and automated process in the CRM
- Responsible for Support Contract revenue administration including tracking and managing support contracts; issuing quotations; issuing weekly status reports, preparing quarterly forecasts, and assisting sales team in meeting budgets
- Coordinate an annual schedule for client visits to support account management plans; coordinate and provide support to client visits to Salt Lake City
- Assist in managing the logistics for trade shows including booth preparation, booth shipment, hotel bookings, show mailings, and timely submittal of all show forms; coordinate speaking engagements and seminars as part of trade shows and technical conferences; may attend trade shows to provide logistical support and coordination as required
- Assist with email campaigns related to product releases (Hubspot)
- Prepare sales analytics and information for internal company use
- Assist with quarterly revenue forecasting
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Previous experience with CRM systems (such as Salesforce, Dynamic CRM)
- Solid understanding working with sales teams and automated sales processes
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Detail oriented and can effectively manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a team player attitude
- Professional attitude and appearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales support/administration
Cimetrix is a software engineering company that designs, develops, markets, and supports factory connectivity and equipment control products for today’s smart, connected factories. The company’s primary customers are original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that supply precision electronics manufacturing equipment for semiconductor wafer fabrication as well as adjacent industries such as solar/photovoltaic (PV), high-brightness light-emitting diode (HB-LED), disk drive, flat panel displays, printed circuit boards, and other electronics manufacturing.
We provide great benefits including health/dental/life/short-term/long-term disability insurance, 401k match, profit sharing, and stock. The best part is the work atmosphere and our people. We look for employees who like to work hard and enjoy working with the rest of the team. We have soup cook-offs, cake day, free fruits and veggies, and lots of company sponsored lunches. We continuously strive to maintain our values-based culture, empowering employees to make a difference, to provide passionate dedication to our customers’ success, and to uphold the highest ethical standards in everything we do.